"To strengthen and advocate for the California Fire Service through leadership, unity and collaboration."
- Redding Police Department: Angry man sets car on fire because it's out of gas
- Camp Fire: PG&E finds bullet holes, broken equipment at sites where blaze likely started
- Holy Fire Suspect Set to Be Arraigned in Orange County After 3 Mental Evaluations
- Lawsuit says police shot man in chaos of Long Beach Fire Captain’s death, then punched him at the hospital
- Retiring Cal Fire Chief: State must consider ban on homes in fire-prone areas