"To strengthen and advocate for the California Fire Service through leadership, unity and collaboration."
- Notice of Resolution 2019-01 Metro Chiefs Request to Become a Section Under CalChiefs
- Important Update on the CFAA 05.22.19
- Important Update on USFS Reimbursement Policy Under CFAA
- Important Letter Regarding 201 Evaluation Requests
- California Fire Chiefs Strategic Direction 2019-2024
- Nominations Open for the Governor’s Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Award
- CalChiefs Membership Dues Increase for FY 19/20
- CalChiefs Files Petitions with the Office of Administrative Law
- Fire Chiefs Statement on Proposed State Budget
- CalChiefs Setting the Stage with Governor-Elect Newsom’s Team
- 26-year-old firefighter killed in Redding motorcycle crash 'was friends with everyone'
- Wildfire southeast of Hemet in San Jacinto Mountains stalls and is at 15% containment
- 4 Firefighters Injured, Body Found in 3-Alarm Suspected Arson Fire at Downtown San Jose Building
- Horseshoe Fire: Evacuation orders lifted after blaze burns 490 acres in Riverside County's Juniper Flats
- San Diego Fire Department: Fire is out near San Diego State University